The 7 Educational Brain Games for Iphone
The 7 Brain Games For iPhone
People are constantly progressing and are always looking for new methods of development. The digital world, with its technology, has entered our lives and become an integral part of our daily routine. It encourages new mental improvements and development, and this is evident even in ordinary mobile games. Players develop all the necessary skills in the course of the game. Cognitive development is important and necessary for everyone, regardless of their age. Brain games develop memory, logic, and cognitive thinking and can prevent the development of mental illness. Here are some brain development games for the iPhone.
Popular Games That Train the Brain
Brain training is an activity that is required by absolutely everyone, regardless of age. Children who have had the opportunity to play educational games since childhood more easily remember new information and process it as they get older. Such games are also useful for adults to develop their memory and prevent many age-related diseases.
Adults can also have fun with 777 games for free. These games may not contribute much to memory training, but they will definitely lift your spirits, which is also important. Top games for the brain on iPhone include:
- Brain Out is a game designed specifically for the iPhone. It will help you to assess your IQ and improve your brain performance. The main purpose of such training is to make you get out of your comfort zone and strain your brain. This principle will force the player to think about an alternative solution to the problem and to develop creative thinking. The game has over 200 levels, which will not let you get bored. Furthermore, the high-quality graphics will only contribute to the overall experience. Users can improve their reflexes, logical thinking, and memory and enhance the accuracy of problem-solving. The application can be interesting for both children and adults.
- 1 Line is a puzzle game for the iPhone where you have to connect dots and make a pattern without crossing any line twice. Unlike other games, there can be multiple solutions here, giving users a chance to find their own solution to the problem. Such activities are great for developing uncommon thinking and approach to solving the puzzle. The game has approximately 850 levels, and it will take several weeks to complete them all. There are also hints that you can use. The app itself is free to download but has various ads that you can remove by paying $1.99.
- Brain Dots is a logic game for iOS and Android. It tests your ability to understand physics. This is done with simple tasks where the main goal is to bring two dots together. The dots remain suspended in the air or just separated. With each new level, it is required to draw the appropriate shape, which should make the dots move toward each other. Each level is getting harder and harder, so users need to use their imagination to solve problems. These games not only teach the basics of physics but also engage the player to find an unusual approach to solving the problem and to use creativity. The application is free and contains ads.
- Sudoku is a classic game that has not lost its relevance and is still effective. It is commonly believed that this game should be in the newspapers, but it is greatly underestimated. This game is a 9×9 grid where each cell must be filled with a number from 1 to 9. The only rule is that no number can be repeated in any row, column, or small 3×3 cube. Brain games are not only useful for children but also for adults. The app has three levels of difficulty with the option to return to any level. The app is free but has ads.
- Puzzle Fuzzle is a great exercise for practicing object visualization. A puzzle with pictures will appeal to both a child and an adult. The game has the main goal of creating an image from a certain word (using elements from the clues). This is an excellent exercise for developing out-of-the-box thinking and creativity. Concentration during such exercises is high, and acquired skills will be useful in the future. The app is free to use in the App Store but contains ads. They can be removed for $2.99.
- Peak is a game where you can train your brain in a fun and playful way. Every day you will get a random set of brain games (testing such areas as memory, logic, attention, solving all kinds of problems, and creative tasks). This principle will not let users get bored and help develop multiple areas of the brain. There will be tasks suggesting users compose words from the proposed letters, complete boxes based on numbers in the columns and rows, or click on the faces with the previously indicated emotions. There are more than 35 different games. Statistics of your performance in different games are analyzed, and the next package of tasks is selected on the basis of this statistic. If the regular version does not suit you, there is a professional version, which opens access to 45 games and 16 daily training. The game is free to download, but the add-on is paid by subscription.
It should be mentioned that in addition to the obvious games for the development of cognitive abilities, there are also gambling games that increase your concentration as well as raise your spirits. You can see for yourself by simply using free slot games to play for fun. This is a good choice for adults who want to train their brains and enjoy interesting games that can also bring winnings.
How to Download Gaming Software?
The first task is to check if your device has enough free memory:
|Brain Out||93 Mb|
|1 Line||31 Mb|
|Brain Dots||34 Mb|
|Puzzle Fuzzle||97 Mb|
Then click the download button and wait for the app to be downloaded to your device.