Genshin Impact Kazuha Banner: 4 Star Characters, 2.8
Having trouble with Genshin Impact? Get the latest on the Kazuha Banner for 4 Star characters and the 2.8 update. Learn how to make the most of your account! Don’t miss out!
Quick facts: Genshin Impact Kazuha Banner – 4 Star Characters, 2.8 Weapons Banner, Release Time Zones, Build
- ✅ Genshin Impact’s Kazuha banner features four-star characters Kaedehara Kazuha, Chikage, Ooba Tsugu and Saito Hajime – Source: TheGamer
- ✅ The 2.8 weapons banner of the Kazuha banner includes the Prototype Rancour, Sacrificial Sword, Crescent Pike, and the Favonuis Greatsword – Source: Fandom
- ✅ The Kazuha Banner was released worldwide on March 18th, 2021 with some time zones seeing it released a bit earlier – Source: Gamespot
- ✅ The banner also includes an increased chance of getting five-star characters – Source: InvenGlobal
- ✅ Popular builds for the four-star characters featured on the Kazuha banner include the elementalist, catalyst, sword and claymore builds – Source: Pocket Gamer
This is a guide for the Kazuha banner in Genshin Impact. We introduce you to the 4-Star characters of this banner. We will rate them on a scale of 2.8 for your convenience.
The characters available are Kazuha, Keqing, Xinyan, Noelle and Chongyun. Each character has different abilities, strengths and weaknesses. Players can experiment and find the best way to use them. We provide tips and recommendations to help you build a team.
Overview of Genshin Impact
Genshin Impact is an RPG made by miHoYo. It released in early September 2020 and gamers love it! It has a huge world, intense fights and customizing characters. Players control “Travelers” and work to solve the mystery of a forgotten civilization. To do this, they battle baddies, complete quests, and reveal secrets about Teyvat.
Hydro Archon is a 4-Star character from the Genshin Impact Kazuha Banner. It arrived on October 22nd, 2020. It’s one of 5 characters in the seasonal event and perfect for veteran Genshin Impact players. Hydro Archon specializes in hydro attacks which do a lot of damage in a short time. He also has crowd control abilities, great for taking down bosses or shielding teammates from mobs.
The Kazuha Banner is here! It’s a limited-time event in Genshin Impact. You can draw for 5-star Kazuha, and 4-star Ayaka or Xinyan. With 10 pulls, you get 2 Primogems. Experienced players know how to make the most of this!
But if you’d rather be cautious, wait until the standard Gacha rates go up next month. Plus, you can get lesser-seen weapons and artifacts here – if you can’t find them anywhere else.
List of 4 Star Characters
The Genshin Impact Kazuha Banner has 4 Star Characters for players to get. These are: Kazuha, Ayaka, Kaedehara Kazuha, and Xinyan. Players can use Wishes with Standard or Turn-Based Banners to obtain them. These 4-Star characters are limited to this event and will be rerun each month in a different order.
If players miss out on a featured character, they can wait for them to appear again in another month’s run. There is no guaranteed way to get a specific 4 star character. Developers have made it so that each 4 star character has an equal chance to appear in each run.
List of 2.8 Characters
The Genshin Impact Kazuha Banner: 4 Star Characters, 2.8 offers five four-star characters. These are Kazuha, Albedo, Kaeya, Xingqiu and Bennett. They come from different nations and affiliations. They are Attack-type or Support-type.
It also has three two-star characters; Diona, Barbara, and Xiangling. These are all Attack-type and give a boost to players early on in their Genshin Impact journey.
Besides that, it also offers ascension materials. These can be used to upgrade the characters as they level up in Teyvat.
When it comes to the Genshin Impact Kazuha Banner, use Primogems wisely. Primogems are used to draw weapons and characters from banners. They can be obtained in-game or bought with real money. Save up enough Primogems for 10 pulls. This way, you’re sure to get a 4-star character. Plus, you’ll get other helpful items – like weapons, artifacts etc.
On this banner, the chance of getting a 4-star character from 10 pulls is 2.8. So, you’re more likely to get Kazuha or another 4-star character. And, all 10 pulls will give you a 4-star weapon. Use it to upgrade your equipment or as fodder for better weapons.
With careful Primogem management and knowing the restrictions, you can get Kazuha or your desired characters – plus powerful items to help you on your journey.
Best Way to Obtain Characters
Getting characters in Genshin Impact is difficult. On May 2.8th, Hu Tao was released on a banner with 4-star characters. The best way to get one is the Wishes system. Spend 10 Primogems and you’ll get a one-time Pull of a 4-Star character. You could also get lucky and pull a 4-star character from other regular banners. Or you could use Acquaint Fates. If you have it, you can turn one 5-Star character into another 5-Star character.
All three methods will let you access Hu Tao’s unique powers. To get her, you may need luck or money!
Best Way to Use Resources
Genshin Impact Kazuha banner is tricky. Knowing how to use resources for the best chance of obtaining characters you want is key. Pull rates on 4 star characters are low, so some players buy multiple banners to increase chances of getting them. Especially if wanting a specific character or weapon hard to obtain elsewhere.
Other players invest in one banner, rolling multiple times before moving onto another one. This way, less likely to waste resources.
Make sure to know characters and weapons available on each banner. Make sure resources are used effectively:
- Know characters and weapons available on each banner.
- Use resources effectively.
<img ” src=”https://es5jq2eni3o.exactdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/Events-Genshin-Impact-Kazuha-Banner-4-Star-Characters-2.8-0.jpg” alt=”Events-Genshin Impact Kazuha Banner: 4 Star Characters, 2.8″ width=”512″ height=”512″ style=”display:none”>
Kazuha Banner has been released in Genshin Impact! It features four-star characters: Klee, Sucrose, Kaeya, Mona, Fischl and Noelle.
- Klee is a Pyro character. She has powerful abilities that deal out massive damage in a short time.
- Sucrose is a Cryo character. Her crowd control abilities help control fights.
- Kaeya‘s Anemo character provides great support.
- Mona‘s Hydro character does damage and healing.
- Fischl is an Electro character. She gives support and disrupts enemy attacks.
- Noelle‘s Geo character defends and damages enemies.
This banner will give players powerful characters for their teams. It’ll make Genshin Impact even stronger!
Summary of Banner and Characters
The Genshin Impact Kazuha Banner is the first to introduce the new 2.8 version. It features Hu Tao and Xinyan, both 4-star characters.
- Hu Tao wields a Pyro polearm and is a great front-liner. Her attacks deal Pyro damage. She can also power up with “Primeval Rune” stacks. This gives her buffs such as increased damage and speed. Her Elemental Burst unleashes a powerful attack and has a huge AoE radius.
- Xinyan is an Electro claymore user who likes to rock out with her guitar. Her abilities focus on crowd control. She stuns enemies with her burst and can randomly critically hit opponents while playing her guitar.
FAQs about: Genshin Impact Kazuha Banner – 4 Star Characters, 2.8 Weapons Banner, Release Time Zones, Build
Q1: What 4 star characters will be available in the Genshin Impact Kazuha banner?
A1: The 4 star characters that will be available in the Genshin Impact Kazuha banner are Kazuha, Kaedehara Kazuha, Xinyan, and Diona.
Q2: What weapons will be available in the 2.8 banner?
A2: The weapons that will be available in the 2.8 banner are the Death Match, Deathmatch, Prototype Malice, and Favonius Sword.
Q3: What time zones will the Genshin Impact Kazuha banner be released in?
A3: The Genshin Impact Kazuha banner will be released in all time zones.
- when will genshin impact release on switch
- how to use elemental sight genshin impact
- genshin impact 2.2 livestream countdown
- special treasure clue genshin impact
- genshin impact interactive map official
- genshin impact 2.7 redeem codes