If you’re looking to head south and enjoy some fun on the beach, Pismo Beach is a great choice. You’ll need about 2-4 hours of driving time from San Simeon depending on your route and traffic conditions.
Pismo Beach is located about 90 miles south of San Simeon. The drive takes about two hours and costs around $30. Hotel rates in Pismo Beach are around $150 a night.
People often wonder how far San Simeon is from Pismo.
Second, what is the distance between Morro Bay and San Simeon? San Simeon, CA to Morro Bay, CA distance In a southeasterly direction, the distance from San Simeon to Morro Bay is 27.07 miles (46.67 kilometers) and 29 miles (46.67 kilometers) by automobile, using the CA 1 route. If you drive nonstop, San Simeon and Morro Bay are 33 minutes apart.
So, what is the distance between Pismo Beach and Santa Barbara?
What is the distance between Cayucos and Morro Bay?
Cayucos and Morro Bay are 5.82 miles southeast of each other and 6 miles (9.66 kilometers) apart by automobile if you use the CA 1 route. If you drive nonstop, Cayucos and Morro Bay are just 7 minutes apart.
Answers to Related Questions
What is the distance between Cambria and Los Angeles?
Is it worthwhile to go to Pismo Beach?
Pismo Beach is a more laid-back beach town that welcomes families, but Santa Barbara is a lot more upmarket, romantic couples-friendly seaside city. Instead of Pismo Beach, try Avila Beach, which is just a few miles north of Pismo.
What places are near Pismo Beach?
Cities in the vicinity of Pismo Beach, California
- Bakersfield, California is 93 miles away.
- Fresno, California is 121 miles away.
- Glendale, California is 152 miles away.
- Los Angeles, California is 155 miles away.
- San Jose, California is 168 miles away.
- Long Beach, California is 168 miles away.
- Modesto, California is 174 miles away.
- Anaheim, California is 179 miles away.
Is Pismo Beach a safe place to visit?
Pismo Beach is safer than just 12% of cities in the United States. You have a 1 in 18 risk of being a victim of a crime in Pismo Beach.
What is the time difference between Santa Barbara and Pismo Beach?
Yes, there is a 94-mile drive between Santa Barbara and Pismo Beach. Driving from Santa Barbara to Pismo Beach takes around 1 hour 37 minutes.
What is the distance between Santa Barbara and Grover Beach?
In a northwesterly direction, the distance from Santa Barbara to Grover Beach is 71.33 miles (148.06 kilometers) and 92 miles (148.06 kilometers) by automobile, using the US-101 N route. If you drive nonstop, the distance between Santa Barbara and Grover Beach is 1 hour 30 minutes.
Is it a decent location to live in Pismo Beach?
Pismo Beach is located in San Luis Obispo County and is considered one of California’s greatest places to live. Inhabitants of Pismo Beach enjoy a sparse suburban vibe, with the majority of residents owning their houses. There are several pubs, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks in Pismo Beach.
Is it necessary to make reservations at Hearst Castle?
Tickets may be bought at the Visitor Center on the day of your visit, depending on availability, although bookings for tours are highly advised. Hearst Castle Reservations may be reached at 1-800-444-4445 or online. Reservations are accepted up to 60 days ahead of time.
How much do Hearst Castle tickets cost?
Ticket Prices Commence At
To reserve tickets, there is a $8.00 registration charge per ticket. For a $8.00 service charge per ticket, you may change the tour day or time in advance. Reservations that are canceled will be charged a $7.00 cancellation fee.
What can you do in Morro Bay?
12 Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do in Morro Bay, CA
- Morro Rock is a place on the coast of California. Brad Lane’s photo of Morro Rock is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works
- Editor’s Choice: Morro Bay State Park Morro Bay State Park is located in Morro Bay, California.
- Morro Bay National Estuary is a protected area in Morro Bay, California. Morro Bay National Estuary is a protected area in Morro Bay, California.
- The Embarcadero is a waterfront area in San Francisco.
- The beach at Morro Strand is a state park.
- The Morro Bay Skateboard Museum is located in Morro Bay, California.
- El Moro Elfin Forest is a place where elves live.
- State Park of Montaa de Oro.
What activities are available at Hearst Castle?
Nearby Attractions around Hearst Castle
- #4 on our list of 26 things to do in San Simeon is the William Randolph Hearst Memorial Beach.
- #5 on our list of 26 things to do in San Simeon is the Hearst Ranch Winery.
- At Hearst Castle, there is a foundation. Be the first to write a review for this place.
- Sebastian General Store is a store in Sebastian, Florida.
- Vista Point is a place where you may go for a
- San Simeon, the old town.
- Piedras Blancas is a Spanish word that means “white stones.”
- Elephant Seal Friends is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping elephant seals.
Is Amtrak available in Morro Bay?
All aboard the Pacific Surfliner, Amtrak’s ticket to California’s inaccessible coast. The quickest (and most enjoyable) way to get to Morro Bay from Southern California is to take the Pacific Surfliner. The railway lines hug the shoreline, providing stunning vistas and beachfronts that you’ve probably never seen before.
What is Morro Bay’s claim to fame?
Morro Bay is a lovely coastal community in California located along California’s State Route 1 in San Luis Obispo County. Morro Rock, an old volcanic mound at the end of Morro Rock Beach and the latest in a line of long-extinct volcanoes, is also famous in Morro Bay.
What is the distance between Morro Bay and San Francisco?
What is the distance between Morro Bay and San Jose?
What are Morro Bay’s smokestacks?
Yet, for the last 50 years, Morro Bay, dubbed the “Gibraltar of the Pacific,” has been characterized by a less aggressive landmark glaring down the bay from across the bay: three 450-foot-high power plant smokestacks visible from a distance of 10 miles.
What makes Cayucos so well-known?
Cayucos is recognized for its historic pier and breezy promenade, which is now lined with quaint boutiques, local eating hotspots, and a wealth of antique stores, and is located on the Highway 1 Discovery Route between Morro Bay and Cambria.