The largest Gopher 5 jackpot in history is $722,841. The University of Minnesota won the record-setting payout on June 23rd 2017.
The “gopher 5 results” is a sports game that has been around since the 1970s. The jackpot for the Gopher 5 is $1,000,000.
Statistics for the Gopher 5 Jackpot
|The biggest jackpot||2.01 million dollars|
|It has happened 165 times, the most recent being on March 9, 2020.|
|The most significant rise||$200,000|
|It happened three times, the most recent being on November 8, 2005.|
What is the current Gopher 5 jackpot, by the way?
Minnesota State Lottery players won $6.1 million during this jackpot roll, according to the Minnesota State Lottery. ROSEVILLE, Minn. (KROC-AM News) – The fortunate winner of the $1.8 million Gopher 5 jackpot in Minnesota has been discovered.
How good are your chances of winning the Gopher 5? The Minnesota Gopher 5 jackpot will not make you a millionaire, but it will make you really happy if you win it. The jackpot has a one in 1,533,939 chance of being won.
As a result, who was the lucky winner of the Gopher 5 lottery?
Playing Gopher 5, Stephen Braun won $1,869,493.
Which lottery in Minnesota has the greatest odds?
Cash from Northstar! Northstar Cash has the best odds of any Minnesota jackpot game, with jackpots starting at $25,000. If you need a refresher on the game, Northstar Cash has daily drawings with four ways to win a prize.
Answers to Related Questions
On Gopher 5, how do you win?
Choose five integers between 1 and 47. Match two, three, four, or five numbers to win. To win the jackpot, you must match all five symbols.
On Wednesday, did anyone win the Powerball?
The winning Powerball numbers for Wednesday, January 22nd are 11, 33, 44, 59, 67, and the Powerball number is 08. In January 2016, three winners in California, Florida, and Tennessee shared the highest Powerball prize in history, which was $1.586 billion. Each Powerball ticket costs $2.
What is the size of the Powerball jackpot?
Each play of Powerball® costs $2. For the white balls, choose five numbers from 1 to 69, and for the red Powerball, choose one number from 1 to 26. Pick your numbers on a play slip or let the lottery terminal choose them for you at random. The jackpots begin at $40 million and increase from there!
Where was the winning Powerball ticket sold last night?
According to Pennsylvania Lottery officials, the winning ticket from Saturday night’s drawing was sold at Sheetz on Racetrack Road. All five white balls — 20, 24, 38, 56, and 68 — were matched, but not the red Powerball, which was 18.
In Minnesota, who won the lottery?
The winning ticket, which matched all five winning numbers drawn Thursday plus the Star Ball, was bought at the Holiday gas station on 14075 Ramsey Boulevard in Ramsey, according to Minnesota Lottery officials. Jeffery Love of Elk River was announced as the winner on Friday by lottery authorities.
What time does the Powerball draw take place?
ET: 10:59 p.m.
What are my chances of winning the lottery?
How to Win the Lottery: 7 Proven Strategies!
- By Playing the Right Games, You Can Increase Your Chances of Winning the Lottery.
- Join a Lottery Pool to Increase Your Chances of Winning Without Spending More Money
- Double-Check Your Numbers to Make Sure You Don’t Miss a Lottery Win!
- Second-Chance Games might help you increase your chances of winning the lottery.
- Someone else’s lottery ticket win could be yours.
Were there any winners in the Powerball game?
According to the Powerball organization, there were no jackpot winners, but three people matched five balls and won $1 million each. Minnesota, North Carolina, and Texas are the three victors. Anyone would be tempted by $394 million, but your chances of winning Powerball are 1 in 292 million.
Is there a winner of the Minnesota Powerball?
A Powerball lottery ticket purchased at a Dakota County retailer yielded a $228.9 million prize on Wednesday. The winner has yet to collect the reward when the Minnesota State Lottery office closed on Thursday.
What’s the best way to win the Minnesota Powerball?
Choose five numbers between 1 and 69, as well as one Powerball number between 1 and 26. There are nine different ways to win, with the smallest prize being $4 for matching only the Powerball. To win the jackpot, match the first five numbers plus the Powerball.
What is the best way to win at Powerball?
The following are the possible winning tickets and their cash prizes:
- If you can match all five white numbers, you’ll win $1 million.
- $50,000 if you match four out of five white numbers plus the Powerball.
- Only match four white numbers to win $100.
- $100 if you match three white numbers plus the Powerball.
- Matching three white numbers only costs $7.
- $2 if you match two white numbers plus the Powerball.
To win Northstar Cash, how many numbers do you need?
Players must select five numbers ranging from 1 to 31. On a single ticket, players can buy up to 14 draws, which means they can play the same number 14 times. To win the jackpot, you must match two, three, four, or five numbers. To win the jackpot, you must match all five numbers.
What is your strategy for playing Mega Millions?
Playing Is Simple
- Choose five numbers between 1 and 70, as well as one Mega Ball number between 1 and 25.
- Select Quick Pick to have the terminal generate numbers at random for you.
- Each Mega Millions game costs $2 (plus $1 for the Megaplier).
- Per play slip, up to five sets of numbers can be played.
- Select Multidraw to input up to 26 drawings in a row.
What is the Powerball jackpot for March 30th, 2019?
The jackpot for Saturday’s game is $40 million, with a one-time cash payoff of $24.8 million for tonight’s Powerball drawing.
What is the best way to play Powerball online?
- Create an online lottery account and fund it with money.
- Choose five numbers from 1 to 50 on the first board, then one PowerBall number from 1 to 20 on the second board.
- Repeat this process for as many boards as you want to play.
- Choose how many drawings you wish to participate in.
- Confirm and pay for your participation.
When does the Northstar Cash drawing take place?
Is there a lottery in Minnesota?
Daily 3 (3-digit numbers game), Gopher 5 (5/47 game), Northstar Cash (5/31 game), Lucky for Life (5/48 + 1/18 game), Powerball (5/69 + 1/26 game), Mega Millions (5/70 + 1/25 game), and Lotto America (5/52 + 1/10 game) are some of the lottery games available in Minnesota (MN).