Jordan’s basketball career has been full of memorable moments, and he is one of the few athletes to be a household name. If you have any Jordan cards in your collection, they may grow in value over time as more people are able to appreciate his greatness.
The “michael jordan basketball cards price guide” is a website that shows the value of Michael Jordan cards. The site also includes other sports cards, and memorabilia.
Any long-time collector of Michael Jordan cards will be aware that the selling prices of Jordan trading cards are now skyrocketing. This is a significant gain above the $170 – $200 the cards were for at this time last year.
Are Michael Jordan cards valued as well?
A Early & Valuable Jordan Card It is not nearly as expensive, rare, nor sought after as the 1986-1987 Fleer, but it is still a good look for collectors. Since there was a gap in basketball cards for a few years, including Jordan’s first two, this card has extra value as an early Jordan even though it is not a rookie.
What is the value of a Michael Jordan baseball card? Perfect The Rookie Card of Michael Jordan is valued at $100,000. In a Memory Lane Inc. auction, a perfect replica of Michael Jordan’s 1986-87 Fleer Rookie Card went for six figures.
Similarly, which Michael Jordan cards are the most valuable?
Michael Jordan’s 23 Most Expensive Cards Ever Sold
- Stars & Rookies 1997-98 SP Authentic Sign of the Times
- Metal Universe was released in 1998. Michael Jordan Basketball Card #1 by Precious Metal Gems.
- Autographed Upper Deck Ionix Authentics Autographed Upper Deck Ionix Authentics Autographed Upper Deck Ionix Authentic
- Autographed 1997 UD3 Season Tickets
- Michael Jordan autographed #8 of the 1996 SPx.
- Sticker #2 from 1987 Fleer.
Which Michael Jordan card is the most valuable?
Michael Jordan Rookie Fleer 1986 The 1986 Fleer card, which features Jordan in a memorable, poster-worthy dunk, is the most sought-after of all Michael Jordan rookie cards. It’s because it’s his lone NBA-licensed rookie card from the basic set.
Answers to Related Questions
Which basketball card is the most valuable?
Here are the top twenty-five most expensive basketball cards ever sold.
- $39,995 for Bill Russell RC.
- $45,025.25 for LeBron James RC.
- Michael Jordan has a net worth of $51,988.98.
- $58,100 for Kobe Bryant RC.
- Michael Jordan has a net worth of $60,000,000.
- $60,667 – Bird / Erving / Magic RC
- $130,054 for Pete Maravich RC.
- RC George Mikan – $403,664 dollars. Bowman Bowman Bowman Bowman Bowman Bowman Bowman Bowman Bowman Bowman Bowman Bowman Bowman Bow
What is the value of a rookie Michael Jordan card?
BGS 9 Estimated Value: $20,000
The 1984 Star #101 is regarded Jordan’s “genuine” rookie card, while the 1986 Fleer is considered his “mainstream” rookie card.
Where should you sell your basketball cards?
You may sell your basketball cards on online markets like eBay and Craigslist. You get to determine how much you want to charge for your cards when you sell them online.
What are the most valuable sports cards?
The Complete List of the 100 Most Valuable Baseball Cards in 2019
- Honus Wagner, T206 White Border, 1909-11.
- #2: Mickey Mantle, 1952 Topps #311.
- #3: Sporting News Babe Ruth Rookie Card (M101-5) from 1916.
- Sporting News #151, #4: 1916 (M101-4) Rookie Card of Babe Ruth.
- Ty Cobb Tobacco #5: 1909-11 T206 (Ty Cobb Back)
- #6: Babe Ruth, #9, Baltimore News, 1914
Is it still possible to get an autograph from Michael Jordan?
Jordan had gotten used to signing his name by the time he joined the Bulls in 1984. Jordan’s signature had shrunk and become more efficient by the early 1990s, although it was increasingly difficult to read. Despite the fact that Michael Jackson’s signature is widely accessible, it remains a staple of many autograph collections.
Isn’t it true that no one buys sports cards anymore?
There are still card stores around, but not nearly as many as there used to be. Local sports card dealers may be interested in purchasing your collection, but only if they can swiftly sell it for a profit. Not every card or set is popular, and others aren’t even popular.
What are the most valuable baseball cards from the 1990s?
The Top 10 Most Valuable Topps Baseball Cards From 1990
- Frank Thomas Rookie Card #414, Topps, 1990.
- Topps USA #1, 1990 Bush, George W.
- Topps #336, 1990 Griffey Jr., Ken Griffey Jr., Ken Griffey Jr.
- Sammy Sosa Rookie Card #692 from Topps in 1990.
- #757 in 1990 Topps Rookie Card for Larry Walker.
- Topps #701 from 1990 Rookie Card for Bernie Williams.
- Topps #331, 1990 Rookie Card for Juan Gonzalez.
- Topps #1, 1990 Ryan, Nolan.
What are the most valuable basketball cards from the 1990s?
Basketball’s Best Rookie Cards in the 1990s
- Topps Chrome 1996-97 RC #138 Kobe Bryant.
- Topps Chrome 1997-98 RC #115 by Tim Duncan.
- Allen Iverson RC #171 in 1996-97 Topps Chrome.
- Authentic Dirk Nowitzki RC #99 #/3500 from the 1998-99 season.
- SP Authentic Paul Pierce RC #100 #/3500 from the 1998-99 season.
- Vince Carter RC #215 #/2500, 1998-99 SPx Finite.
What is the total number of Jordan rookie cards?
Michael Jordan Factory Sealed Box Set-100 Cards, including an awesome 1986 Fleer Rookie Reprint Card! Limited Edition & Numbered Box! Contains 100 MINT Michael Jordan cards commemorating his HOF career!
What is the value of a LeBron James rookie card?
A autographed rookie card of LeBron James sells for $312,000 on eBay.
What is the most valuable baseball card?
The top 30 most valuable baseball cards ever sold are shown below.
- 1933 $274,950 for Lou Gehrig.
- Joe Doyle has a net worth of $312,000.
- $357,594 – Hank Aaron
- Joe Doyle has a net worth of $414,750.
- 1955 Roberto Clemente has a net worth of $432,690.
- Babe Ruth – $517,000 in 1914.
- 1952 $525,000 for Mickey Mantle.
- Honus Wagner has a net worth of $2.8 million. Sweet Caporal T206 Series, 1909 – 1911 Sweet Caporal T206 Series, 1909 – 1911 Sweet Caporal T206 Series, 1909 – 1911 Sweet Caporal T206 Series,
What is the value of a rookie Tom Brady card?
At auction, a Tom Brady rookie card sells for more than $400,000, a new high. Tom Brady’s rookie card from the New England Patriots sells for $400,100 at auction, the highest price ever paid for a football trading card.
What is the value of a Barry Bonds rookie card?
Topps, 1987 #320 Barry Bonds Rookie Card
These are a few of the most popular rookie Bonds cards. These cards aren’t rare, but they’re still good investments. Ungraded versions of these cards may be found for $3-$4 on the internet.
What is the value of a Kobe Bryant rookie card?
This is one of the finest Kobe Bryant basketball cards I’ve ever seen. These basketball cards were made in two separate variants. The Silver Credentials rookie, which is limited to just 499 copies, and the ordinary green version. On Ebay, a rookie card of the Credentials just sold for $2100.
What are the most valuable baseball cards?
10 of the World’s Most Valuable Baseball Cards
- HONUS WAGNER, ATC T206, 1909-1911 / $3.12 MILLION
- 1952 TOPPS MICKEY MANTLE / $1.13 MILLION
- SPORTING NEWS, BABY RUTH, 1916 / $717,000.
- 1963 TOPPS / $717,000. PETE ROSE/PEDRO GONZALEZ/KEN MCMULLEN/AL WEIS, PETE ROSE/PEDRO GONZALEZ/KEN MCMULLEN/AL WEIS, PETE ROSE/PEDRO GONZALEZ/
- JOE JACKSON, “SHOELESS,” 1909 AMERICAN CARAMEL / $667,149
- 1968 TOPPS / $612,359. NOLAN RYAN/JERRY KOOSMAN